-
February 9th, 2001, 05:59 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
February 9th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#2
cryogenic-death
Guest
sorry to hear that....I live like a cramped rat with willow witch....no room here. 
------------------
We are LEGION...for we are many.
Herbalicious
-
February 9th, 2001, 07:52 AM
#3
Inactive Member
*buyz me sis a plane ticket* 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
February 9th, 2001, 08:32 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
cryogenic....L* with all them spooks n stuff its quit cramped heh L*
Bro? whooooaaaaaa! Scotland!! *jumps around
-
February 9th, 2001, 06:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*Wonders if Mel could live in Canada*....We could have snow ball fights!!..*jumps around*...I have the room Mel ..if you have the nerve..*G*
-
February 9th, 2001, 07:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Come travelling with me mel.
-
February 9th, 2001, 10:51 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hey Mel......if you ever get to England....you can sleep with Rant's gay lights.....just don't touch my comp ok??
-
February 9th, 2001, 11:48 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
See now Mel you could come live here and thenyou wont have anymore worries about who gonna fix yer comp!! Canada is callin ya Lady!! *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
February 10th, 2001, 02:06 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Mel i stayed in cali for a while and it can be one of the nicest places ever or the biggest dump. Cali's for the rich or upper middle class....get out. Ever been to oregon or seattle? or even east to arizona?
get out mel.....if you're really serious....well i don't have money but would send you some if i get some so you can move.
its soooo easy to get out of a place like that believe me....it just seems hard.
middle america is less dangerous and cost of living is lower...you could get a job somewhere around here and save up and move back to a decent part of cali.
do research on jobs....just move if you gotta get a shitty apartment and start your life over.
-
February 10th, 2001, 03:18 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I don't care what anyone thinks of this. I'd do it for anyone of you. Mel I have some money. If you need to get away. I can pay a flight. It ain't much. I know but if you want it it's yours.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks